JACQUE CRISWELL DÉCOR RETURN POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to return or exchange your item(s). Note that returns or exchanges are not accepted for special orders, mattresses and/or foundations no longer in their original packaging, and other items listed below.
Upon return, your item will be inspected and exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued for the purchase price. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with applicable laws. Delivery fees are non-refundable with the exception of manufacturer defects or transit damage. Jacque Criswell Decor reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the client.
Special orders are submitted for production immediately upon order placement and are built to your specifications. A non-refundable 75% deposit will be taken when the order is placed; the remaining 25% will be charged when your order ships. If you choose to cancel your special order item(s) prior to delivery, your 75% deposit will not be refunded.
Once delivered, special order returns or exchanges due to customer preference or any other reason cannot be accepted.
STOCKED NON-FURNITURE ITEMS
We accept returns for non-furniture items within 3 days, with proof of purchase.
These items are special order and are non-cancellable, non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
FINAL SALE & CLEARANCE ITEMS
Final sale items and clearance items, as well as any items purchased at Jacque Criswell Décor Semi-Annual Sales, are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
For all orders that are canceled prior to items shipping, no delivery fee will be charged. For special order items, a non-refundable 75% deposit will be taken when the order is placed. If you choose to cancel your special order item(s) prior to delivery, your 75% deposit will not be refunded.
Should you decide to cancel a return and keep the item after a refund was issued, we will charge your credit card in the amount of the refund issued.
PRICING & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
Our goal is to provide accuracy in all prices, delivery rates and other information. All prices in our source books and online are in U.S. dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we reserve the right to restrict orders of those items and correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.